non comprise comprise hors frais d'expédition
Délai de livraison 20-25 Jours ouvrés
- N° d'article : RIGSTICKPRO
- Hersteller Name: Rigexpert
- Gewicht: 0,185 kg
The new STICK PRO from RigExpert is perfectly suited for field use due to its light weight, handiness and built-in lithium-ion battery. Measured values can be easily and uncomplicated transferred to a laptop through the built-in Bluetooth option.
The Stick PRO is perfect for measuring SWR, return loss and other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 600 MHz. The Stick Pro graphically displays the measured values. The high-contrast display is easy to read even in daylight.
- Frequencyrange:1 ~ 600 MHz
- Frequency input step: 1 kHz
- Measurements for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600Ω systems
- SWR measurement range: from 1 to 100 in digital mode, from 1 to 10 in graph modes
- Range R and X: 0… 2000, -2000… 2000
- Operating modes: SWR, loss recovery, R, X, Z, L, C, magnitude and phase angle at one frequency. SWR chart, 100 points. Multi mode – for quick testing of a multi-band antenna.
- HF output: Connector type: N-type. Output signal shape: pies, from 0.1 to 600 MHz. Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 Ohms).
- Power: One lithium-ion battery 3.7 V type 18650. When the analyzer is connected to a PC or DC adapter with a USB connector, it receives power from these sources
- Interface: 200 × 200 TFT LCD. 2 × 3 keys on the waterproof keyboard. English menu and help screens. USB connection to a personal computer
- Bluetooth:4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7.3 inches x 1.6 inches x 1.3 inches)
- Operating temperature: 0 … 40 ° C (32 … 104 ° F)
- Weight: 185 g (6.5 ounces) with battery
Scope of delivery:
- RigExpert STICK PRO Analyzer with lithium-ion battery, type 18650
- Quick start guide (english)
- neck strap
- USB cable
- Adapter N to PL (SO239)