Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: YAFT991A
- Supplier Name: YAESU
- Weight: 5 kg
YAESU FT-991A KW / 6m / 2m / 70cm Multimode Transceiver
State of the Art Digital Signal Processing
Recognising the all important adage of ' You can't work them if you can't hear them' the FT-991A fetures a rugged state of the art highly balanced receiver circuit configuration. The high speed floating point DSP chip from Texas Instrument TMS320C6746 (3000MIPS /2250 MFLOPS) used in the Receiver design guarantees excellent intrerference rejection from real signals under real-world conditions, not only on the HF bands but also on VHF and UHF.
Selectable 3KHz and 15KHx Roofing Filters
The 1st IF incorporates selectable robust 3KHz and 15KHz roofing filters that very effectively attenuate interferring out of band signals. The triple conversion design allows a highly flexible gain distribution in each stage ensuring effective elimination of interfering signals through the use of filters and variable gain distribution.
Automatic Spectrum-Scope (ASC)
The Advanced Spectrum Scope located just below the LCD Frequency and Power Meter Display gives the operator all the information necessary for locating QSOs and now includes real time scope function wiith full screen display option
Large Colour TFT Touch Screen Display
The high-resolution (480 x 272 dots) 3.5-inch wide colour TFT touch screen displays the operating information and the status of the transceiver functions isplayed on this screen and provide the operator with easy to read operating information.
USB Serial Bus connection
The FT-991A can be connected to a computer using a standard USB cable for CAT control and firmware updates.
100 Watts of Solid Performance
The RF Power Ampifier in the FT-991A provides a clean and solid 100 Watts of Operating Power ( 50Watts on VHF/ UHF) and combined with a large heatsink and forced air automatic fan provides increased operating time and prevents overheating of the Amplifier.
Compact Lightweight and Portable
The FT-991A comes in a compact, lightweight package suitable for Portable, mobile and Fixed station installations. Measuring 229W x 80H x 253D mm (9" x 3.2" x 10"; 9.5lbs) and weighing only 4.3 kg, this robust full featured mobile/portable radio is ready to go when and where you are!
Internal Automatic Antenna Tuner
The Internal Automatic Antennae Tuner included in the package uses LC switching network with a large 100 channel memory. Tuning data is automatically stored and retreived to reduce tuning time when changing frequency.
Support for Advanced C4FM Digital Functions
- V/D Mode for Simultaneous transmission of Voice and Data with powerful error correctio optimised for mobile operation & Voice FR mode for high quality audio transmission. #
- AMS (Automatic Mode Selection) function instantly recognises digital mode or FM and enables mutual communictions
- GM (Group Monitor) function allows on screen checking of group members with in range
- 126 different DSQ (Digital Squelch) enables unique selection of stations.
# Sending and Receiving of image data using C4FM is not supported in the FT-991
Other Useful and Convenient Features
- Speech Processor
- Parametric MIC EQ.
- Five channel digital voice memory function for repetitive voice messages.
- MULTI dial design allowing adjustable tuning dial tension
- Key button illumination by WHITE LEDS
- Independent AF Gain and RF Gain and CLAR/VFO-B knobs
- FH-2 Remote keypad control (optional)
- VOX and MOX
- 99 Channel Memory supports group view with 12 Alphanumeric characters
- RTTY/DATA jack
- TUN/LIN allows connection of VL-1000 Quadra Linear or FC-40 External ATU unit
- CS key for quick access to preselected menu item
- USB cable provides CAT, Audio in/out, PTT/RTTY(FSK SHIFT) control
- Carrying handle and Tilt stand included